As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Traditional Medicinals #ad
16 Tea Bags Pack of 6, Traditional Medicinals Organic Nettle Leaf Herbal Tea #adTraditional Medicinals #ad
- Consistently high-quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships. Caffeine Free. Non-gmo verified. Taste: earthy, fresh and grassy.
Kosher. Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags 96 total tea bags. All ingredients Certified Organic. Supports joint health and overall wellness.
2. Frontier Co-op #ad
Stinging Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Frontier Co-op Nettle, Kosher, Certified Organic, Non-irradiated | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Sustainably Grown | Urtica dioica L. #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- There are no artificial additives or chemicals used at any stage of production. About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. A versatile ingredient - stinging nettle has a variety of applications.
We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. It can make tasty herbal teas, and stir-frys. Robust, bitter, and salty - stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
It is a common ingredient in teas, stews and more. The taste is almost like spinach, with a touch of Italian parsley. Sustainably grown in bulgaria - our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible.
Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. This product’s herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, soups, smoothies, as well as shampoos. Top quality stinging nettle leaf - frontier co-op organic stinging Nettle Leaf botanical name: Urtica dioica is a high-quality, soups, organic herb that is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma.
3. Herb Pharm #ad
1 Ounce, Alcohol-Free Glycerite, Herb Pharm Certified Organic Stinging Nettle Blend Liquid Extract #adHerb Pharm #ad
- Herb identity assured via HPTLC fingerprinting and other methods specific to each herb. Easily absorbed liquid engages the senses of taste and smell to help the body recognize & use herbs. Alcohol-free, vegan, non-gmo, & gluten-free.
Prepared from the shade-dried herb of Urtica dioica plants which are Certified Organically Grown. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA. Stinging nettle liquid herbal extract to support a healthy respiratory system*. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Brand||Herb Pharm #ad|
|Manufacturer||Herb Pharm #ad|
4. Micro Ingredients #ad
All Natural, Organic Nettle Leaf, Raw from Germany, 1.5 Pound, Dried Cut and Sifted, Non-GMO, No Gluten #adMicro Ingredients #ad
- Non-gMO. Energize yourself. Certified ingredients. Fortify your joints. Use it to support your whole body, especially your joint health. Nettle leaf is known as the mother of all healthy tonics. No Gluten. Packed full of minerals and an amazing taste, it's sure to rejuvenate you.
It can help your body to manage stress. Nettle leaf has stress-relieving properties. Serve as tea. Nettle leaf is a great source of antioxidants. Organic nettle leaf. 100% all natural. 1. 5 pounds, cut raw and Sifted Straight from Germany.
5. Oregon's Wild Harvest #ad
Oregon's Wild Harvest Nettle Freeze-Dried Organic Herbal Supplement, 90 Count #adOregon's Wild Harvest #ad
- Support during allergen exposure. Certified organic stinging nettle that were harvested in the early spring, freeze-dried immediately to retain all of its natural activities and processed in small batches with love for optimum potency.
All oregon’s wild harvest products are manufactured with love by us in Redmond, OR USA. No artificial flavors, colors, excipients or stearates. Product verified non-GMO by SGS, a 3rd-party independent lab.
6. Frontier Co-op #ad
Frontier Co-op Nettle, Kosher | 1 lb. Bulk Bag | Urtica dioica L., Stinging Leaf, Cut & Sifted, Certified Organic #adFrontier Co-op #ad
- Top quality stinging nettle leaf - frontier co-op organic stinging Nettle Leaf botanical name: Urtica dioica is a high-quality, organic herb that is known for its pleasant herbaceous taste and slightly bitter aroma. The taste is almost like spinach, BITTER, with a touch of Italian parsley.
About us - owned by stores and organizations that buy and sell our products, Frontier Co-op has been a member-owned cooperative since 1976. It can make tasty herbal teas, and stir-frys. We're committed to the health and welfare of the environment and everyone producing and consuming our botanical products.
This product’s herbaceous aroma makes it an ideal ingredient for wellness teas and shampoos. Robust, and salty - stinging nettle leaves have a mildly bitter flavor. A versatile ingredient - stinging nettle has a variety of applications.
It is a common ingredient in teas, soups, stews and more. Our leaves are 100% organic, Kosher certified, and non-irradiated. We support natural-living and our products are never irradiated or treated with ETO. Sustainably grown in bulgaria - our organic stinging nettle leaves are picked right before the blossoms bloom to deliver the best leaves possible. It is also a typical ingredient in DIY skin care products, soups, smoothies, as well as shampoos.
7. Wild Bliss #ad
Organic Loose Leaf Herbal Supplement – Caffeine Free – Pharmacopoeia Grade Potency, 1.76 Ounces 25 Servings, Nettle Tea #adWild Bliss #ad
- A health booster for all fans of detox tea cleanse. No added flavors, harmful additives nor preservatives. Enjoy natural health benefits: rich in revitalizing vitamins and minerals stinging nettle has been traditionally used to support URINARY TRACT FUNCTION AND JOINT HEALTH*.
Exceeding Ph. Wild bliss dried nettle leaf is usda certifIED Organic, Gluten Free, Vegan, Non-GMO. Purely wild sourced - 100% organic - update your healthy lifestyle with 25 cups of herbal wellness. Content standards means you are getting the optimal level of beneficial compounds that wild nature developed for you.
Pharmacopoeia grade potency: independently tested according to official EU Pharmacopoeia Standards – the gold standard in medicinal herb quality.
Unleash the purest energy for healthier living. Our loose leaf herbal tea advantage: handpicked from the sub-alpine meadows of Carpathian Mountains, our nettles are immediately dried and airtight packed at the source to preserve their freshness and botanical potency. Infuse your everyday detox tea ritual with 100% organic bliss - Stinging Nettle Leaf Tea is a powerful addition to any detox routine or diet that gently purifies your body with handpicked botanicals and plants. Eur.
8. Gaia Herbs #ad
Gaia Herbs Nettle Leaf Liquid Phyto-Capsules, 60 Count #adGaia Herbs #ad
- Packaging may vary supports a healthy inflammatory response. Supports natural histamine response. Promotes healthy mucous membranes. Upper respiratory system support. Cultivated in accordance with nature's intent.
|Brand||Gaia Herbs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Gaia Herbs #ad|
9. HERBAMAMA #ad
Stinging Nettle Root 100 Capsules 500 mg | Filled with Organic Stinging Nettle Root | Non-GMO #adHERBAMAMA #ad
- Stinging nettle root reduces arthritis Pain. Stinging nettle root detoxifies the Body. Stinging nettle root may help lower blood Pressure and Blood Sugar.
Stinging nettle root promotes feminine health | gives relief from Cramping and Bloating, while also Minimizing Blood Flow During Menstruation. Stinging nettle root supports men’s health | relieveS Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia.