As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Countertops and Butcher Blocks, Food Safe and Made in the USA, Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Made in usa - stringent quality, not imported from China. Great for granite, knives, garden equipment and more! Pure usp mineral oil - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use.
Restores and protects wood - hydrates, soapstone, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying.
Food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, utensils, countertops, salad bowls and wood products. Easy to use - push applicator cap and easy squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
2. Howard #ad
Food Grade Mineral Oil, Howard Butcher Block Oil, Conditioner and Cutting Board Cleaner 12 Ounce, Food Safe Wood Sealer #adHoward #ad
- Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S. Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact. Helps to maintain your wooden kitchen items to keep them looking great and lasting for years. Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, wooden bowls, cutting boards, and utensils.
Cleans and neutralizes odors on well-used cutting surfaces and wooden utensils. Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking.
3. CLARK'S #ad
CLARK'S Cutting Board Soap 12oz | Castile Based! | Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils | Organic & 100% Natural | Butcher Block Cleaner #adCLARK'S #ad
- Organic castile based soap formulated for butcher blocks, Cutting Boards, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops.
Now you’re ready to prepare your next meal. Fresh scent leaves your wooden kitchen items smelling great. No harmful additives like most dish soaps. No artificial thickeners or gels. Yum! Clark's believes the best way to clean is through natural means! clean the right way – simply rinse your cutting board or wood products with water, rinse it off with warm water, lather up with CLARK’S Cutting Board Soap, and dry with a towel.
Expert support – paul and alan respond to every customer email! We want your experience to match the quality of our products.
4. Mevell #ad
Dishes and Wood Utensils, Mevell Cleaning Scrub Brush for Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks, Also Good for Cast Iron, Counter Tops #adMevell #ad
- Natural & eco-friendly - cleaning brush, made from beech wood and boar bristle. No plastic used. Comfortable size 2. 5x 1. 7 inches. Design for cutting boards - Made to clean properly your cutting boards or butcher blocks but not scratch the wood surface.
5. It's all about the wood #ad
8 Ounces, The Bearded Chef, Butcher Block Cleaner, Naturally Cleans and Kills Bacteria and Germs, Made in The U.S.A., Cutting Board Cleaner, Veteran Owned Business #adIt's all about the wood #ad
- 100% natural Cleaner. Cleans without Drying Wood. Perfect blend of Essential Oils. Made in the u. S. A. Stringent Quality Standards. Kills bacteria and Germs.
6. Howard #ad
Howard Butcher Block Conditioner and Cutting Board Cleaner Bundle with Microfiber Cloth Magenta/Purple #adHoward #ad
- Includes a 16" x 16" professional grade soft microfiber cloth, made by MaximMart, that can be used to apply and buff for a beautiful satin wax finish. As you use the conditioner and build up the wax surface you will notice that water will bead up more on the surface and is easier to wipe off.
The cutting board cleaner is specially designed to clean wood products – there are no harsh chemicals that can weaken wood fibers.
The natural cleaning properties of lemon oil and coconut soap safely clean any wood surface, leaving it smelling fresh.
The mixture of the food grade mineral oil which penetrates into the wood and water resistant beeswax and carnauba wax that keeps the mineral oil in and moisture out will rejuvenate, the wood, prevent it from drying and help to repair knife marks. The cleaner and conditioner are both safe for all wood surfaces that come into contact with your food.
7. John Boos #ad
John Boos Block MYSCRM Essential Mystery Oil and Board Cream Care and Maintenance Set: Includes One 16 Ounce Bottle Mystery Oil and One 5 Ounce Tube Board Cream #adJohn Boos #ad
- The board cream step 2 contains unbleached beeswax and a food grade mineral oil. This essential care set contain boos care Essentials: one 16 ounce bottle of John Boos Mystery Oil and one 5 ounce tube of Board Cream.
Boos block mystery oil step 1 penetrates deep into the grain of the wood surface to protect and revitalize the wood fibers. The higher wax content provides a long lasting moisture barrier that seals the top of the wood surface.
Mechanical science and Engineering research Study, 2019, U of Illinois. Ideal for all unsealed cutting boards, butcher blocks, wooden utensils, Cream second to fully replenish, restore, bowls and more.
Oil or cream? use both! oil first, and protect your wood surfaces. Both oil and cream are made from all natural ingredients and are NSF certified. John boos block mystery oil and Board Cream are proudly Made in the USA. Regular application of boos oil and cream provide an additional protective barrier, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board.
|Brand||John Boos #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Boos #ad|
8. Howard Products #ad
12 oz, Howard Products BBB012 Cutting Board Oil #adHoward Products #ad
- Cutting board oil rejuvenates dry wood, butcher blocks, including: cutting boards, countertops, wooden bowls and utensils. Cutting board oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks.
Made in usa with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials. Cutting board oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, colorless, odorless, and will never go rancid.
Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact. Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking. Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S.