As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Thirteen Chefs #ad
Food Safe and Made in the USA, Food Grade Mineral Oil for Cutting Boards, Countertops and Butcher Blocks #adThirteen Chefs #ad
- Restores and protects wood - hydrates, soapstone, knives, seals and penetrates deeply into wood to protect from water to prevent cracking and drying.
Food grade - safe for use on wood and bamboo cutting boards, utensils, countertops, salad bowls and wood products. Made in usa - stringent quality, not imported from China.
Pure usp mineral oil - highest quality white mineral oil for food contact with tamper seal, unlike lower quality bulk mineral oil for non-food use. Great for granite, garden equipment and more! . Easy to use - push applicator cap and easy squeeze bottle makes maintenance a breeze.
|Brand||Thirteen Chefs #ad|
2. Howard #ad
Food Safe Wood Sealer, Howard Butcher Block Oil, Food Grade Mineral Oil, Conditioner and Cutting Board Cleaner 12 Ounce #adHoward #ad
- Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S. Ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, wooden bowls, cutting boards, and utensils. Cleans and neutralizes odors on well-used cutting surfaces and wooden utensils.
Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking. Helps to maintain your wooden kitchen items to keep them looking great and lasting for years. Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact.
3. CLARK'S #ad
CLARK'S Cutting Board Soap 12oz | Castile Based! | Enriched with Lemon & Orange Oils | Organic & 100% Natural | Butcher Block Cleaner #adCLARK'S #ad
- Organic castile based soap formulated for butcher blocks, Bamboo Cutting Boards, Cutting Boards, Salad Bowls, Wood Utensils and Wood Countertops.
No artificial thickeners or gels. Fresh scent leaves your wooden kitchen items smelling great. No harmful additives like most dish soaps. Clark's believes the best way to clean is through natural means! clean the right way – simply rinse your cutting board or wood products with water, lather up with CLARK’S Cutting Board Soap, rinse it off with warm water, and dry with a towel.
Expert support – paul and alan respond to every customer email! We want your experience to match the quality of our products. Yum! Now you’re ready to prepare your next meal.
4. Mevell #ad
Dishes and Wood Utensils, Also Good for Cast Iron, Counter Tops, Mevell Cleaning Scrub Brush for Cutting Boards and Butcher Blocks #adMevell #ad
- No plastic used. Design for cutting boards - Made to clean properly your cutting boards or butcher blocks but not scratch the wood surface. Natural & eco-friendly - cleaning brush, made from beech wood and boar bristle. Comfortable size 2. 5x 1. 7 inches.
5. It's all about the wood #ad
Veteran Owned Business, Naturally Cleans and Kills Bacteria and Germs, Made in The U.S.A., 8 Ounces, Butcher Block Cleaner, The Bearded Chef, Cutting Board Cleaner #adIt's all about the wood #ad
- 100% natural Cleaner. Made in the u. S. A. Stringent Quality Standards. Cleans without Drying Wood. Perfect blend of Essential Oils. Kills bacteria and Germs.
6. Howard #ad
Howard Butcher Block Conditioner and Cutting Board Cleaner Bundle with Microfiber Cloth Magenta/Purple #adHoward #ad
- The mixture of the food grade mineral oil which penetrates into the wood and water resistant beeswax and carnauba wax that keeps the mineral oil in and moisture out will rejuvenate, the wood, prevent it from drying and help to repair knife marks.
The cutting board cleaner is specially designed to clean wood products – there are no harsh chemicals that can weaken wood fibers.
The natural cleaning properties of lemon oil and coconut soap safely clean any wood surface, leaving it smelling fresh. As you use the conditioner and build up the wax surface you will notice that water will bead up more on the surface and is easier to wipe off.
The cleaner and conditioner are both safe for all wood surfaces that come into contact with your food. Includes a 16" x 16" professional grade soft microfiber cloth, made by MaximMart, that can be used to apply and buff for a beautiful satin wax finish.
7. John Boos #ad
John Boos Block MYSCRM Essential Mystery Oil and Board Cream Care and Maintenance Set: Includes One 16 Ounce Bottle Mystery Oil and One 5 Ounce Tube Board Cream #adJohn Boos #ad
- Ideal for all unsealed cutting boards, restore, wooden utensils, butcher blocks, Cream second to fully replenish, bowls and more. Both oil and cream are made from all natural ingredients and are NSF certified.
Regular application of boos oil and cream provide an additional protective barrier, 2019, allowing bacterial fluids to bead up and reduce interaction time with the board. Boos block mystery oil step 1 penetrates deep into the grain of the wood surface to protect and revitalize the wood fibers.
The higher wax content provides a long lasting moisture barrier that seals the top of the wood surface. This essential care set contain boos care Essentials: one 16 ounce bottle of John Boos Mystery Oil and one 5 ounce tube of Board Cream.
John boos block mystery oil and Board Cream are proudly Made in the USA. Oil or cream? use both! oil first, and protect your wood surfaces. The board cream step 2 contains unbleached beeswax and a food grade mineral oil. Mechanical science and Engineering research Study, U of Illinois.
|Brand||John Boos #ad|
|Manufacturer||John Boos #ad|
8. Howard Products #ad
Howard Products BBB012 Cutting Board Oil, 12 oz #adHoward Products #ad
- Cutting board oil rejuvenates dry wood, including: cutting boards, countertops, butcher blocks, wooden bowls and utensils. Made in usa with strict quality controls – No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials.
Fda regulations for direct and indirect food contact. Cutting board oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, colorless, and will never go rancid.
Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U. S. Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking. Cutting board oil is perfect for the initial “oiling” or “seasoning” of cutting boards and butcher blocks.