As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Clorox #ad
Clorox Disinfecting Wipes, Bleach Free Cleaning Wipes, Crisp Lemon, 75 Count #adClorox #ad
- Multi-surface cleaner: germs and messes occur on more than kitchen counters and bathroom surfaces - Conveniently tackle any tough surface including finished wood, sealed granite and stainless steel.
Disinfecting wipes: clean, disinfect and sanitize with a powerful antibacterial Wipe killing 99. 9% of bacteria and viruses in as little as 30 seconds as well as common allergens. Safely wipe down toys, or clean up car spills with these sanitizing wipes.
All purpose wipe: easy to stack, space saving pack allows you to take Clorox Disinfecting Wipes anywhere including on the go. No bleach: disinfect and deodorize with the fresh smell of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes for a bleach-free, remotes, all-in-one cleaning alternative. Easy pull pack: new easy to pull flip top pack allows for the easiest way to clean and disinfect: open with one hand, dispenses one wipe at a Time.
2. Clorox #ad
Clorox CLO30577 30577 Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipe 150 Count Pack of 2 #adClorox #ad
- Proven: reduces the transmission of C, difficile spores, supported by clinical studies. Fastest: epa-registered to kill C, difficile spores in 3 minutes. Clorox healthcare bleach germicidal wipes can be used almost anywhere to clean and disinfect hard, nonporous hospital surfaces.
Results: when used as part of a bundled disinfecting program for one year, a leading US hospital reported saving up to $203, 000 in costs associated with treating C, difficile infections. Recommended: meets cdc, shea and APIC recommendations for killing C, difficile spores.
3. Micro-Scientific #ad
Medical Grade EPA Registered Disinfectant Cleaner, Micro-Scientific Opti-Cide Max Disinfecting Wipes 2 Pack, 320 Wipes #adMicro-Scientific #ad
- Opti-cide max kills tested organisms in 30 seconds to 1 minute, except on tb which is killed in 2 minutes. Safe on clinical surfaces, tile, sinks, counters, electronics, stainless steel, chrome, tubs, plastic, aluminum and more.
The true broad spectrum disinfectant has an effective scrubbing power that is Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Viricidal and Tuberculocidal. The low alcohol formula 20% cleans better than high alcohol formulas 80%. Kills the dangerous eskape and multi Drug Resistant Organisms MDROs which are approximately 2/3 of all hospital acquired infections.
4. Clorox #ad
Dry Multi-Use Reusable Cloths, 72 Count, Clorox Handi Wipes #adClorox #ad
- Superabsorbent and multipurpose uses. Rinse and reuse up to 20 times. Machine washable, so they can be used again and again. Reusable, durable, dry cleaning cloths. An alternative to paper towels, rags and sponges.
5. Clorox #ad
CLO15948, Lemon Scent Disinfecting Wet Wipes, 7 X 8, Cloth #adClorox #ad
- Packaging may vary. Sold as 6/Carton. Disinfect and deodorize with the lemon fresh smell of Clorox scented wipes for a bleach-free, remotes, all-in-one cleaning alternative Germs and messes occur on more than kitchen counters and bathroom surfaces - safely wipe down desks, or clean up spills.
Clean and disinfect with a powerful multipurpose wipe killing 99. 9% of bacteria and viruses and remove common allergens around your office.
This 6 count case of 75 wipes per canister of clorox disinfecting Wipes features the clean Lemon Fresh scent From Clorox Commercial Solution, daycare centers, these wipes are ideal for use in schools, restaurants, hotels and other commercial facilities. These wipes breakdown grease, soap scum and grime so you can tackle any surface.
6. Clorox #ad
78 Count Pack of 5, Clorox Disinfecting Wipes Variety Pack #adClorox #ad
- Kitchen: countertops, shower/tub, appliances, remotes, faucets, light switches, mirrors, garbage cans^bathroom: sinks, shower curtain^throughout the home: door handles, sinks, toilet exterior, cabinets, telephones, blinds.
7. Clorox #ad
Clorox 30577 Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipe 150 Count #adClorox #ad
- Proven: reduces the transmission of C, difficile spores, supported by clinical studies. Clorox healthcare bleach germicidal wipes can be used almost anywhere to clean and disinfect hard, nonporous hospital surfaces. Recommended: meets cdc, shea and APIC recommendations for killing C, difficile spores.
Results: when used as part of a bundled disinfecting program for one year, 000 in costs associated with treating C, a leading US hospital reported saving up to $203, difficile infections. Fastest: epa-registered to kill C, difficile spores in 3 minutes.