As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. First Aid Only #ad
First Aid Only PVP Iodine Swabs, 10 Per Box #adFirst Aid Only #ad
- Swab style packaging offers exceptional shelf life. Great antiseptic for sanitizing nicks, cuts, and scrapes. Help prevent infection in minor cuts, scrapes and burns.
|Brand||First Aid Only #ad|
2. UBae #ad
100pcs Disposable Iodine Swab Disinfected Cotton Swab Medical Iodine Cotton Stick Clean Wounds Care Sterilization For Outdoor Medical Supplies by UBae Medical Iodine Swab #adUBae #ad
- Quickly clean wounds, prevent wound infections, sterilize, and reduce pain and itching in wounds. Applicable environment: outdoor travel, home life, car supplies. Storage method: Protect from light, seal, and store at room temperature.
Disposable medical iodine swabs, safe and sanitary, individually packaged, easy to carry. Ingredients: poly-dimensional copper iodine 5%, equivalent to effective iodine content of 045% -55%.
3. Dynarex #ad
PVP Iodine Wipes 100-Pack #adDynarex #ad
- Providone iodine prep pad 100 individual packets. Directions: clean intended area thoroughly with pad. Discard after single use.
4. Dynarex #ad
100pcs/box, Dynarex Povidone-Iodine Prep Pad, Medium #adDynarex #ad
- 5" by 1. 25". Each pad is saturated with 10% povidone iodine solution. 100 individually foil wrapped pads per box. Ideal for antiseptic skin preparation, IV starts, venipuncture, renal dialysis, pre-op prepping and other minor invasive procedures. Medium size pad measures 2.
5. Betadine #ad
Betadine First Aid Solution 8 Ounces Povidone Iodine Antiseptic with No-Sting Promise Packaging May Vary #adBetadine #ad
- Use as directed. Povidone-iodine solution: betadine first aid solution is a 10% povidone-iodine solution used to help prevent infection from minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Clean affected area, apply a small amount of product to the area 1 to 3 times daily and let dry.
Simply apply to the minor wound after cleaning and let dry. Iodine leaves a brown color where applied and may be covered with a sterile bandage once dry. Helps prevent infection: betadine works on a broad range of germs and microbes.
New look, same formula: the box may look different, but the effectiveness remains the same. Packaging may vary. The golden-brown color of povidone-iodine shows you where it's been applied.
Trusted by healthcare professionals: Betadine has been trusted and used in hospitals for over 50 years. 10% povidone iodine antiseptic: betadine first Aid Solution is an aqueous solution of povidone-iodine 10% that kills germs promptly in minor cuts, scrapes and burns. Gentle on you: betadine doesn’t contain alcohol or hydrogen peroxide. Helps stop infections before they start.