As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Starwest Botanicals Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Packaging may vary, 1 lb Bag #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- Enjoy the health benefits: Slippery Elm Bark Powder is known to soothe the throat and reduce coughing. Certified & reputable: our slippery Elm Bark powder is certified organic, non-GMO, and Gluten-free.
Versatility of use : slippery Elm Powder can be made into a tea, taken as a supplement, and more. Facilities to ensure safety. The starwest brand: we manufacture and test all products at our U. S.
2. TradeKing #ad
Ulmus Rubra, No Additives or Preservatives, Helps Soothe Throat and Cough, Sustainably US Grown, 1 lb Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder #adTradeKing #ad
- Easy absorption powder - Add to shakes, smoothies, or consume plain with water. Soothe throat & cough - provides lubrication to help sooth sore throat, cough, and support digestive health. Single ingredient Formulation - No Fillers, Additives or Preservatives.
Please store in a cool, dry place out of direct sunlight. Usda organic - processed and produced under strict USDA organic guidelines, packaged in U. S. Organic approved facilities. Quality packaging - stand-up, resealable 1 lb bag.
3. Starwest Botanicals #ad
Organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder #adStarwest Botanicals #ad
- 4 ounces of organic Slippery Elm Bark Powder in a resealable pouch. Usda certified organic, Origin: United States. Cgmp compliant current Good Manufacturing Practices. Certified Kosher, non irradiated. Botanical Name: Ulmus rubra.
4. Nature's Way #ad
Nature's Way Slippery Elm Bark Packaging May Vary #adNature's Way #ad
- Used for its soothing and emollient effects. Vegetarian. Non-gmo project verified and Tru-ID Certified. 1600 mg per serving. Gluten-Free.
|Brand||Nature's Way #ad|
|Manufacturer||Nature's Way #ad|
5. ECO-TASTE #ad
226 Grams, Slippery Elm Bark Powder, Vegetarian #adECO-TASTE #ad
- Satisfaction guaranteed 100%: if you have any reason for unsatisfied with our Slippery Elm Bark Powder, we'll give you a complete refund. The main functions:it does thicken when mixed in hot water.
Product source: made from 100% inner bark which with healing antioxidant properties can be used for children also. Take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach.
Take 1 scoop（200mg） of our Slippery Elm Bark Powder with or between meals daily. Dosage and taste:when mixed with a little chamomile or yogurt if you like that taste it tends to have a very subtle “MAPLE” taste.
It creates a lovely mucilaginous texture that will coat and soothe your whole alimentary canal, which helps soothe the throat and reduce coughing. Health benefits: support resolving phlegm, stop bleeding, cough, Can be used for reduce edema, Supports Digestive Health.
6. Horbäach #ad
Slippery Elm Bark Capsules | 2000mg | 200 Count | Non-GMO & Gluten Free | by Horbaach #adHorbäach #ad
- Naturally free of: gluten, lactose, yeast, Soy, Milk, wheat, Artificial Color & Flavoring & NON-GMO. Indian herb: known as red elm and Moose Elm, this herb has been used for centuries in wellness*.
Horbaach manufacturers: laboratory Tested, Trusted Ingredients, Superior Quality, 100% Guaranteed!. Professional sourcing: Our herbs are carefully selected and tested to ensure strong purity. Potent extract: contains the equivalent of 2000 mg of Slippery Elm Bark in Quick-Release Capsules.
7. Naturevibe Botanicals #ad
Naturevibe Botanicals Slippery Elm Bark Powder 1lbs | Non-GMO and Gluten Free | Skin Care #adNaturevibe Botanicals #ad
- The inner bark of the tree is the main part used for medicinal preparations. Slippery elm, is a tree native to the central and eastern United States and Ontario, or ulmus rubra, Canada. Other names: indian elm, orme, moose elm, orme Rouge, Ulmus fulva, Olmo Americano, Red Elm, orme roux, sweet elm, orme gras, Ulmus rubra.
The tree is known for its dark brown to reddish brown bark and can reach a height of 60-80 feet. Native americans would peel its slimy, red inner bark from twigs and branches and use it. The slippery elm tree is native to North America, where it still grows primarily.
8. Micro Ingredients #ad
Vegan Friendly, Supports Digestive Gastrointestinal Health, 4 Ounce, Pure USDA Organic Marshmallow Root Powder, No Irradiated, No Contaminated and No GMOs #adMicro Ingredients #ad
- Take it daily with or between meals by adding it to a shake or smoothie, see what the most nutrient dense food on the planet is all about.
Powder lover? take it naturally in powder for higher concentration, quicker absorption, easier on the stomach, and more ways to have fun!. Rich in antioxidants that supports Gastrointestinal, Gut, Lung and Digestive Health, Premium Marshmallow Powder Organic.
Usda organic marshmallow root extract Powder, 4 Ounce, No GMOS and Vegan Friendly. Scoop included to get the measurement every time. No additives, no artificial colors, no Fillers, no gmos, no preservatives, No Flavor, No Soy and No Gluten.
9. Vital Nutrients #ad
Vital Nutrients, Vegetarian, Herbal Demulcent, 175 Grams, Slippery Elm Bark Powder #adVital Nutrients #ad
- Promotes mucus production in gi tract: slippery Elm Bark Powder is rich in mucilage and helps stimulate the production of mucus, a component of the gastrointestinal tract's protective lining. *. Verified by independent testing. However, it allows manufacturers to perform minimal “skip lot testing” meaning only some of the ingredients are tested.
Vital nutrients has always exceeded these testing requirements by performing a significant number of additional tests on raw ingredients and finished products at independently certified U.
S. Promotes regular elimination: slippery Elm Bark Powder helps comfort and soothe the gastrointestinal tract, and may help maintain regular bowel movements. *. 100% tested: we test every ingredient we use and every finished product we make.
Fda regulation gmp part 111 requires that manufacturers test ingredients and finished products. Labs. Supports mucous membranes throughout The Body: Demulcent properties help support mucous membrane surfaces in all areas of the body. *. Does not contain: this product is free from coatings, rye, whey*, milk/dairy casein, egg protein*, binders, gluten wheat, soy protein*, barley*, and sugar*.
10. NusaPure #ad
Non-GMO & Gluten Free Soothe Sore Throat & Cough, Treat Digestive Problems & Support Skin Health, Slippery Elm Bark Extract 1800mg 200 Veggie Capsules Extract 4:1 #adNusaPure #ad
- Extremely potent: nusapure's organic slippery elm is extremely potent, unlike many of the competitors on the market. We list every single ingredient on our products so that you can make an informative decision. Our slippery elm bark extract is developed using the best ingredients while ensuring that they do not contain fillers, artificial flavoring or other harmful derivatives.
Ancient remedy made for today: our 100% vegetarian slippery elm pills come from a plant that is native to the North American region. Let us know if you have any questions or if can be of any service! Our products are manufactured in the USA in a Food and Drug Administration registered facility that is completely GMP compliant.
As a result of this, your body will get the purest ingredients & compounds necessary! - 1800mg fresh Slippery Elm Barck powder 4:1 Extract. Packed with benefits: vegetarian slippery elm, which is also known as Ulmus Rubra is renowned for its numerous benefits to the body.
Slippery elm bark is linked with soothing sore throats & coughs, treating digestive issues, supporting skin health through the use of antioxidants and reducing soreness of mucous membranes. And this is why we go extra mile to source only the highest quality ingredients. This species was first discovered as early as 1793 and it has been used for hundreds of years now to treat various ailments. Quality you can trust: our veggie slippery elm capsules are made to meet the highest health and safety standards on the market. Also, trust and transparency is at the forefront of our brand.