As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. medi 55 #ad
Instant Cold Packs, Pack of 24 5" x 6" Disposable Cold Compress Therapy Instant Ice Pack for Injuries, First Aid, Bruises, Pain Relief for Tooth Aches, Sprains, Insect Bites, Swelling #admedi 55 #ad
- When enjoying outdoor activities like hiking, aerobics, exercising…you should definitely carry a few of our disposable MEDI 55 Instant Cold Packs together with your other first aid supplies. Bulk package - one size fits all: you receive 24 premium quality ice packs each one measuring the perfect size of 5'' x 6''.
Easy activation disposable cold pack: the instant cold ice pack package is the perfect ice pack to always keep handy & ready to use, whenever instant cold therapy is needed. Backed up by a cast-iron 30-day Money Back Satisfaction Guarantee, and excellent customer service you have nothing to worry about.
Order yours Today! Experience instant pain relief: our medi 55 instant cold therapy pack reduces swelling & inflammation & offers instant pain relief for body injuries, headaches, sprained ankles, minor burns, insect bites, fever relief to ease up your pain towards a speedy recovery.
Easily activate it; squeeze, hunting, shake – it stays cold for up to 10 minutes! Must have for first aid kits: no freezer is necessary for the cold pack to become ice cold, sports, so you have the immediate relief for aches & pains. Easy to keep handy in your bag, calf hip, hand or foot, neck, elbow, head, take along for travel & trips - have the compact cold packs available to use on any part of your body: such as your knee, ankle, wrist & shoulder. Buy today with absolutely zero risk: join the community of thousands of people that have trusted MEDI 55 for our high-quality products.
2. MED PRIDE #ad
Inflammation, Swelling, Toothache – for Athletes & Outdoor Activities, Sprains, Strained Muscles, Medpride Instant Cold Pack 5”x 6” – Set of 24 Disposable Cold Therapy Ice Packs for Pain Relief #adMED PRIDE #ad
- Use the ice packs on any part of your body: medpride’s disposable ice packs come in packs of 24, knee, foot, elbow, and they are 5'' x 6'' inches each. In this way, you should definitely carry at least one cold ice pack in your bag, you will be able to deal with minor injuries and restore your mobility faster. Thanks to their practical size, hip, you can use these cold ice packs on any part of your body, including your ankle, head, wrist, neck, calf and shoulder.
All you have to do is squeeze the center of the flexible ice pack and it will instantly become as cold as regular ice. Carry them around with ease and safety: if you’re an athlete or you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking or hunting, along with your other first aid supplies.
Premium quality disposable knee ice packs: here at medpride we’re very proud of the superior quality of our cold therapy foot ice packs, because we know they are effective and absolutely safe for your health.
So place an order and you will never again have to deal with joint swelling or painful muscle strains! Get instant pain relief with cold therapy: did you sprain your ankle while running? are your muscles sore? Do you suffer from toothache or headache? Did you get burnt or bitten by an insect? This instant ice packs will reduce the swelling and the inflammation, provide you with pain relief and speed up your recovery! You don’t have to put them in the freezer: these cold therapy ice packs for injuries do NOT need a freezer to become ice cold. This effect will last long enough to reduce your swelling and inflammation.
3. EverOne #ad
50Count, EverOne Instant Cold Pack 5\ X 6\ #adEverOne #ad
- This is a great way to supply yourself with a reliable stock of cold packs. Large size - the rectangular shape of the 5" x 6" cold pack makes it great for both children and adults and can be used on virtually any body part. Great for schools, gyms, offices, camps, homes - or anywhere where physical activity could lead to minor injury and pain.
It's great for treating minor aches and Pains like sprains, and a wide variety of other minor injuries. Cold therapy is a valuable way to provide increased comfort and relief.
Instant cold packs are ideal for treating injuries when they happen for quick relief and comfort. Easy activation - the cold pack is easy to activate. 50 pack - each order is for 50 5" x 6" cold packs. After mixing the contents gently, the cold pack is now activated and will begin dropping in temperature.
The large size means it can easily conform around affected areas - Large or small. First shake the contents to make sure the content is evenly distributed inside, then just give the pack a squeeze. It can then be applied to the injured area. Soothes pain - cold therapy is designed to reduce swelling and inflammation, headaches, toothaches, minor burns, insect bites, provide pain relief, soreness, and speed up recovery.
4. FlexTrek #ad
4.5 x 7.5 inches., Athletes, Vacation, Camping, Disposable Instant Cold Pack 6-Pack, Emergency Breakable First Aid Kit Content for Body Injuries, Perfect for Sports, Fitness Trainers #adFlexTrek #ad
- Savings pack of 6 portable ice packs – no need to freeze in advance or take crushed ice along for the ride. Your #1 solution for any injury – simply squeeze to activate the “ice”. Experience instant pain relief - The extra insulation keeps it cold and effective, to quickly reduce swelling and pain.
Compact, and cramps. The flexible instant frozen Ice Pack is essential for small emergencies like sprains, bumps, and muscle spasms.
Take on the road, strains, sprains, bruises, camping, versatile and travel frIENDLY – This one time use cold therapy can be used for muscle spasms, headaches, hiking or to your sports game.
Essential for any first aid kit – whether you are an outdoorsman, sports coach or just a vigilant parent this 4. 5 x7. 5 inches ice therapy cold pack is an essential part of any first aid kit. Simply use the instant ice bag for cold therapy for all your injuries, aches, accidents, or pains.
5. Ever Ready First Aid #ad
4.5x7, 125-count, Ever Ready First Instant Cold Pack #adEver Ready First Aid #ad
- Country of origin is China. Offers immediate relief to injured area. Simple to activate. Immediate first aid treatment.
6. General Medi #ad
Inflammation, Toothache – for Athletes & Outdoor Activities, Sprains, Swelling, Instant Cold Pack 4”x 5.5” – Set of 25 Disposable Cold Therapy Ice Packs for Pain Relief, Strained Muscles #adGeneral Medi #ad
- So place an order and you will never again have to deal with joint swelling or painful muscle strains! Premium quality disposable knee ice packs - here at general medi, we're very proud of the superior quality of our cold therapy foot ice packs, because we know they are effective and absolutely safe for your health.
All you have to do is squeeze the center of the flexible ice pack and it will instantly become as cold as regular ice. Experience instant pain relief - The extra insulation keeps it cold and effective, to quickly reduce swelling and pain.
Prepared for the occasion - if you're an athlete or you enjoy outdoor activities like hiking or hunting, along with your other first aid supplies. Easy to use - these cold therapy ice packs for injuries do not need a freezer to become ice cold.
Thanks to their practical size, calf and shoulder. Suitable size - disposable ice packs come in packs of 25, you can use these cold ice packs on any part of your body, including your ankle, head, elbow, foot, wrist, knee, neck, hip, and they are 4"x 5.5" inches each. In this way, you should definitely carry at least one cold ice pack in your bag, you will be able to deal with minor injuries and restore your mobility faster. This effect will last long enough to reduce your swelling and inflammation.
7. McKesson #ad
McKesson Disposable 6 x 9" Instant Cold Pack 16-9703 24 per Case #adMcKesson #ad
- Single use: Disposable. Not made with natural rubber latex. Economy grade. For temporary relief of minor pain and swelling caused by sprains, minor burns, strains, toothaches, contusions or insect bites.
|Manufacturer||McKesson Brand #ad|
8. ICEWRAPS #ad
50 Count Bulk Emergency Single Use Disposable Ice Cold Compress for Pain Relief, Sports Kits, Travel & Outdoor, First Aid, ICEWRAPS 4”x6” Instant Cold Packs #adICEWRAPS #ad
- We offer free returns within 30 days and are here to answer any of your questions - just reach out to us and we’ll be happy to help. Travel ice pack - no need to keep in a freezer. These ice packs are portable and airplane safe provided the mix hasn’t been activated.
Dispose properly after one time use. Keep these medical ice packs in home first aid kits, baseball first aid kit, and survival kits. Bulk case - icewraps emergency cold packs come in a bulk case of 50 perfect for all your needs.
Great for use on the road, office, travel, conventions, clinics, school, and sports teams. Instant cold compress - use this breakable ice pack for minor injuries and initial emergency pain relief. Icewraps guarantee - icewraps is a us based company that takes pride in our hot and cold therapy products and customer service.
Pain relief - immediate relief for soothing bruises, and inflammation. Use the instant cold pack for first aid relief, bruises, spasm, pain, muscle sprain, stings, headaches, nerve pain, and fevers. Squeeze the top and bottom of the pack together to activate until a pop is heard, shake well, and apply on the affected area for 10 to 15 minutes for immediate relief.
9. Dynarex #ad
24 count, Dynarex Cold Pack 4 x 5 #adDynarex #ad
- Ideal for applications such as neck pain, arthritis, back injuries and shoulder injuries. Relieves aches and pains. Reduces swelling. For activation of cold pack please refer the indication on the label.
This item is not for sale in Catalina Island. Activates easily to provide instant relief. Provides an anesthetic effect. The product is 4 Inches X 5 Inches.
10. LotFancy #ad
Toothaches, 6 Small and 6 Large, 12PCS Disposable Cold Packs, LotFancy Instant Ice Pack, Cold Therapy Compress for Emergency First Aid, Sprains, Sports Injuries, Swelling #adLotFancy #ad
- Emergency essential - whether you are a parent, or a team coach, sportsman, keep our instant ice packs in your first aid kit and no longer scramble for ice when an emergency happens.
Instant cold therapy - our disposable ice packs give an instant cold relief for acute pains, inflammation, bruises, swelling, sprains, bumps and strained muscles; All you need to do is squeeze and shake to activate.
Long lasting - our portable ice packs maintain coldness for about 15-20min under normal indoor temperatures. Portable for those on the go - no freezer needed, camping, light weight and small profile; Convenient instant ice packs for people on the go with sports, hiking or traveling.
Convenient - our first aid ice packs can be used anytime, anywhere; activated packs remain pliable and can conform to body contours; Including 6 small ice packs: 4. 3”x 5. 9” and 6 large ice packs 5. 9” x 8. 3”.